Friday, October 23, 2015

Five Great Reasons Why You Should Visit Peru- Part (1) out of 5

Welcome Friends

Hello, I am Jeannette a free lance travel blogger, food lover, adventure seeker.  Let me begin by thanking you in advance for reading my first blog, it was motivated by love and hoping to make a difference in the way you travel.




Every place on Earth is fascinating and unique, but Peru is one of those countries that manage to stand above the crowd.  Being Peruvian descent I am also very proud of my heritage and would like to share with you my experiences while I traveled to this Magnificent country. Peru has many natural and cultural treasures that have fascinated people for hundreds of years, and still does today.  There are myriads of reasons to go but here are my top five why you should visit. Just a tip before you begin your journey, drink a few cups of coca tea to ensure you have plenty of stamina to climb, believe me it is all worth it.

 To experience it's ruins and culture

As I mentioned before there are hundreds of reasons why you should visit Peru, The ancient Inca ruins are considered to be some of the most beautiful and mysterious sites in the world.  This is why Machu Picchu has been named one of the 7 wonders of the world. No matter where you decide to travel, you should include this on your journey.



Get your own Free Travel Portal (http://bit.ly/1N4CGZR). 
I am a Certified Travel Consultant who specializes in South America Travel
Kindly visit www.LJRTravel.info for additional information
Mobil 305-389-6628

No comments:

Post a Comment