Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Reasons Why You Should Visit Peru - Part (3) out of 5 series

Welcome

Hello Readers, 
If this is your first time reading my series, I invite you to visit my Facebook page at LJRTravel@Facebook.com.

Reasons Why You should Visit Peru

To Meet the People 

It is always interesting meeting new people and to experience new cultures, but Peruvians make this even sweeter. Many Peruvians still have a direct link with their Inca ancestors, proudly conserving the Quechua and Aymara culture that is so important to Peru's past. Most people are hard workers, extremely polite, peaceful, helpful and curious about the foreign visitors. While getting acclimatized to the altitude I spent my first day wondering the streets of Cusco, immediately felt excited and in awe of the beauty this city had to offer.
My First Two greeters 


 Busy making souvenirs 



Get your own Free Travel Portal (http://bit.ly/1N4CGZR). 
I am a Certified Travel Consultant who specializes in South America Travel
Kindly visit my website for additional information www.LJRTravel.info
Mobile: 305-389-6628


No comments:

Post a Comment